2001-Present Stevenson Real Estate Services – Vice President
- 1992-2001 Assistant Vice President
- 1984-1992 Senior Sales Consultant
- 1980-1984 Sales Associate
Mark Miller represents clients in virtually every aspect of the real estate process. His primary area of expertise lies in the acquisition, leasing and disposition of office and commercial properties. Mr. Miller has established roots and extensive contacts in his commercial real estate career in the Glendale, Burbank and Pasadena markets.
1979-1980 Del Carro Realty – San Diego, CA
While obtaining his degree in business from San Diego State University, Mr. Miller was involved in the sale and acquisition of residential and investment properties.
1980 San Diego State University – San Diego, CA
B.S., Business Administration
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- Member of American Industrial Real Estate Association
- Acquisition and Disposition of Office, Commercial and Investment properties
- Landlord and tenant representation of office and commercial properties