1980 – Present Stevenson Real Estate Services – Glendale, CA Broker/Advisor
Tony’s responsibilities include representing clients in the acquisition, leasing or selling of industrial/commercial properties, representing investor-partners in the acquisition and development of commercial building and industrial properties.
During his professional career, Tony has represented over 3,000 clients with transactions valued at more than $1.3 billion. In addition to personally developing and managing over 250,000 square feet of small and midsize commercial properties, the Maniscalchi family for three generations has been responsible for the construction of over 2,500 apartment units, 500 condominium units and numerous industrial/commercial developments in the cities of Glendale, Burbank, and Los Angeles.
Tony’s knowledge of real estate has resulted in numerous requests to share his expertise and regularly lecture at various civic, social and professional associations, in addition to authoring articles on real estate trends and private property rights.
Tony attended both Glendale Community College and UCLA.
- Partner – Systems Real Estate Management, Inc.
- SIOR – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- NACORE / CORENET Global
- Jonathan Club
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- AIR Commercial Real Estate Association
- Economic Advisory Council
- VICA – Valley Industry & Commerce Association
- AEL – Americanism Educational League
- Past President/Co-Owner of Stevenson Real Estate Services
- Chairman: Project Area Committee – San Fernando Valley Road Redevelopment
- Past President-Chairman: Glendale Community College Foundation
- Past Vice President-Director: American Heart Association
- Past President-Chairman: Glendale Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Past Vice President-Director: Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- Past Vice President-Director: Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Past Director: AEL – Americanism Educational League
Summary of notable transactions and testimonials (please visit www.TonyManiscalchi.com)