Stephen M. Baker, CCIM
1988 – Present Stevenson Real Estate Services – Glendale, CA
Mr. Baker believes real estate is more about the people than the properties. He assists his clients in the purchase and sale of commercial and investment properties, as well as in the leasing of commercial spaces for both landlords and tenants. He has closed over $475 million in transactions since 2000. Mr. Baker combines extensive knowledge of the local real estate market with specialized commercial real estate training and over 25 years of experience to deliver professional representation in commercial real estate transactions. His clients benefit from his business expertise and professionalism, but really appreciate the enthusiasm, personal warmth, and honesty he brings to every transaction. He and his wife own and operate their own investment real estate in the cities of Santa Monica, Paramount and Fullerton, California.
- 1992 – Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
CCIM is one of the most coveted and respected designations in the industry.
- 1987 – University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude
Theta Chi Fraternity
- Acquisition and disposition of multi-family, office, industrial, retail and land properties
- Leasing of office, industrial and retail properties
- Sale and leasing of special purpose properties, i.e. churches
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Market valuations
ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
Mountain biking, dirt bike riding, snow skiing, yoga, reading and traveling
Alumni Board Director, Theta Chi Fraternity at UCLA