1988-Present Stevenson Real Estate Services – Vice President
As a Vice President, Ted represents owners, buyers and tenants along the industrial corridor surrounding the Golden State Freeway (Interstate 5) between the Los Angeles border and Sylmar. In addition, Ted counsels senior citizens on their real estate investments.
1986-1988 University of Southern California, Los Angeles
Assistant Director of the Alumni Association
As Assistant Director of the world famous alumni groups, Ted was responsible for the management, direction, evaluation and establishment of more than 25 volunteer organizations and reunion programs for USC worldwide.
1976-1986 University of Southern California, Los Angeles
Assistant Director of Athletics
Over the period of nine years, Ted assisted in the day-to-day operations of USC’s Department of Intercollegiate Athletics. The coordination included assisting in the fund raising, scheduling, football game management, promoting and operating of the $10 million program.
1971-1976 University of Southern California – Los Angeles, CA
B.S., Business Administration, Finance and Management
- Rotary Club, Burbank Sunrise
- Rotary Club of Sun Valley, Past President
- Rotary Club of Sun Valley Foundation, Past President, Current Director
- Sun Valley Chamber of Commerce
- AIR Commercial Real Estate Association
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Rose Bowl Game, Game Production Manager – 45 years
- Super Bowl Game Management – 6 years
- 1984 Olympics, Los Angeles, CA – Game Management
- 1996 Olympics, Atlanta, GA – Site Management
- Local Church – Active Participation and Involvement